Welcome, Join me my friends, become a 'follower' and help me reach my goal of raising enough awareness of my blog that journalist premier Gewn Knapp is forced to accept my writers dual, the winner to be named once and for all 49ers official beat person.

Monday, January 30, 2012

hot off the presses, a heavy dose of food-sports (mostly not food nor sports related)

Food-sports nation,
Whay have you not heard more from me and my irreverant and sometime insightful and amusing banter and bumbling? Well, the truth is as I have alluded to so often before, I have censored myself because of a penchant to divulge too much and share too much about myself and other people thus jeopardizing personal privacy and causing some disrupt. Now, I come back to you my loyal base and reveal myself and more depth while hopefully being very tactful and considerate to the privacy of others. That being said, I do so wish to tell all ... but I will refrain. Instead I will speak somewhat allegorically and in riddles so as to allow the imagination of the reader to discern and try to understand for yourself what I am attempting to convey, while also hopefully stumbling upon some hidden meanings (unintended and intended) that provide a mirror to the soul!
Let us proceed -- with a story, a tale, and maybe not so much food-sports related specifically in regards to the matters of food and sports but moreso true to the ethos and sentiment which food-sports stands for ... that being, a revelation unto oneself both eternaly and absolutely true while also very relative and subjectively substantial. Let this paradox be known as it runs deeply through the web of tales that I am to tell.
First, there is the story of myself or something like myself - again given the artistic licensce and attempt to withhold some sense of privacy - so do please take this tale with some grain of salt as i proceed to paint the picture so majestically of a young lad growing up in ... hm, well lets call it tnomdeip. yes, very secretive indeed the location of this yarn -- imagine a town with pink sidewalks and beautiful giant oak trees lining the serene streets of this somewhat suburban land in the area of yab or rather lets call it ayb ... maybe better yet area b or strike that how about bay a ... hm, ok, you get the idea its a place and tnomdeip lies within this local as a sort of quisi-suburban oasis that some outsiders often referred to as a bubble ... a city unto itself, with big expensive houses for the most part and a high property tax to keep the city and its schools specifically strong and vibrant and also very exclusive to a certain moneyied or wealthy class of folk. Perhaps now, this will be the heart and soul of this tale - a unique town in a unique place with rich history but specifically detailing a unique and very interesting time in its history and very interesting people living during this time in this place of so much intrigue.
Now again that I have brought back your attention and built up your enthusiasm for my story i will interject briefly and reminisce for a moment - ok good, that was enjoyable for myself i hope you were able to gain from the experience as well!
Going forward, or rather backward, up and down and all around -- we proceed. You are very dizzy now, no doubt. Puke, take another shot of your choice beverage or not, and continue with me now dazed a bit adiquitly so as to better handle the matters I am about to expose to you. Trust your faithful guide, it is always better ... oh wait, dont trust me that much ...
again,
... to be continued ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment