Welcome, Join me my friends, become a 'follower' and help me reach my goal of raising enough awareness of my blog that journalist premier Gewn Knapp is forced to accept my writers dual, the winner to be named once and for all 49ers official beat person.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

cake and eat it too

... is anyone else out there in the food-sports world with me on this - i just cant go out like i used to and have  more than a couple drinks, stay up late and then do much more then sleep in and watch football all day the next day ... oh wait, that is what i am supposed to do anyway!  sweet. 

the truth is food - sports world, the gf is flipping on me for another sunday in doors watching football ... i think she is experiencing other frustrations and cyclical disturbances - - you know, like daylight savings time coming up soon; that type of stuff ... i say no more.

so food-sports, what can i do ... because i got to watch da raiders absolutely blow it against kc ... look miserable with kyle bowler, and the defense penalizing themselves up and down the field with mentally deficient extra curricularesc activity.  they look pretty bad today folks, but not to worry  -- this is another resiliency test, a tough game against division and perenial contender / rival kc, loss of the starting qb, coming off a couple emotional weeks and some big wins.  4-3 is not great but not bad to start the season going into the bye week, we will have to take it most likely ... it will be a dog fight all the way through.  i just hate to see all the defensive mistakes but kc is not a bad team despite their early season woes and injuries - they still have some of that 2010 magic. 

so here i sit, broken hearted ... the gf angry at me for not wanting to go out to brunch and experience the beautiful day, cooking breakfast for herself and offering none to me -- the few times she does cook, when i always cook and always offer to her, but hey im not bitter; im the 'lazy good for nothing' boyfriend without a job insisting on watching football for three hours on sunday afternoon!

im hungover after like two or three mixed drinks ... what a light weight.  managed to duplicate the breakfast gf cooked, most likely much more expertly (sorry m, but commmmon) - eggs with potatoes cooked over gralic and onions and vegetable oil with sal t and peper but no tlc. ... an i aint gone chasing waterfalls. 



last night, amazing ice cream cake to celebrate Victoria Dominquez's birthday, shoutout ... although it is true, the cake did like a deiscernable taste to some degree - it was a safeway original.  very nice strawberry mojitos mixed up by one Brian (last name escaping me) but he is a ninja ... or wait, he wants to have a ninja army of women like omar qaddafi does - who by the way i am planning on being for halloween, the zombie version of course ... too soon? ...

2 comments:

  1. I am the one who clicked "sucks". I made my potatoes with cinnamon. They were very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I unclicked "sucks". I feel bad, and it doesn't suck. I just did not appreciate certain commentary on my cooking....etc.

    ReplyDelete