Welcome, Join me my friends, become a 'follower' and help me reach my goal of raising enough awareness of my blog that journalist premier Gewn Knapp is forced to accept my writers dual, the winner to be named once and for all 49ers official beat person.

Friday, October 7, 2011

watching millionaire matchmaker

... watching millionaire matchmaker ... went to el farilito ... the co-director and myself are taking this food blog big ...
 
motivated, was motivated ... inspired ... energized ... think athlete under Friday Night Lights ... remember ...
 
and defeat ... the highs and lows of sports, like life ... except life feels so much more real sometimes ... sports is ...
 
rambling now ... been a long day ... yanks lost to detroit, yippie hippy horray!  Oregon killed cal but only in the second half ... i was unable to view much of these matchups, listened to some on the radio driving my 88 acura legend previously owned by my papa just passing 200,000 miles and still ticking, through san fran streets to el farilito - shared the quesidila quiza with steak and al pastor super burrito with the lady ... it was amazing ... brought home extra salsa, three different kinds - green, chunky red, saucy red - but they didnt give us chips, no need to distress broiled a couple tortillas in the oven from the fridge and good to go! ... 
 
anecdotal food related conversation ... driving and deciding where to go to dinner is always an epic conversation with the lady ... more on this later ... and who has been almost killed in the process ... small babies (sorry to my newborn neice Fiona and her kin) have not been exempt from this almost list ... i joke ...
 
... but definately myself  and the gf have been in direct danger as a result of this decision making process ... and most of our decision making processes for that matter ... or mine specifically as the lady would say, is according to her and as she sights many others an infuriating thing to experience ... on my behalf, i am an artist, and the process is part of the journey and the journey is the thing not the end ... so relish the process i say ! ... please comment if agreed and ignore the fact that i am biasing this conversation probably completely towards myself as i am the commander of this correspondence ... actually me lady marite is the editor and has final cut priveleges so i hope this makes it!!!  perhaps she will add a comment on her behalf or completely assault my writing and change my blog entry to all things ben debonis sucks related!  ...
 
ok ... and we continue ... i partially tore my mcl in the fourth quarter of a blowout victory in the second game of my senior year high school football season ... i was co-captain, and had put on about 40 pounds of muscle in the last three years going from the smallest kid on the team freshman year at 5 feet one hundred pounds to one of the burliest muscle pound mo fo's around, my qb referred to me endearingly as latimor (a steroid infused character from a late nineties movie The Program ), trust i was not in fact taking steroids even though my doctor father was also accused joshingly by my friends that he injected my heavily consumed pb & j sandwiches with steroids or did the old under the finger nail maneuver on me ... he denies all claims i am sure and i am sure it is sincere ...

No comments:

Post a Comment