Welcome, Join me my friends, become a 'follower' and help me reach my goal of raising enough awareness of my blog that journalist premier Gewn Knapp is forced to accept my writers dual, the winner to be named once and for all 49ers official beat person.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

nothing

faithful and irreverant ... and the blasey .. today, again, it seems my writing and wanderings have taken a turn for the unpostable and highly controversial ... the fda is on me, and the executive director of this blog demands better ... so, instead of sharing with you my last couple nights of dreams and some misguided endeavors as a youth ... i will say nothing ... !!! and that i believe is what you want from me anyhow ... although i hear one or two people are still reading this blog religiously to stear them on the straight adn narrow ...

i wont tell you more about my lental binges ... or my amazing pork shoulder stews and my coffee bean snacking habit ... no more about st. louis and mark mcgwire looking sexy in his later years, but nothing near as tempting as a big tony Laru ... nor will i wax on continously about nelson cruz and his sweaty bat ... nor anymore niner fevor and anticipation of winning a Ford truck after sundays game - because that is what they are playing the Lions for, right?  The Lions of Detroit, which as now officially succeeded to Russia.  ... nope, none of this nonsense ... no jim harbaugh anecdotes late at night before the rooster crows, as I hide out in his beat up old truck which oh so speaks of his down to nature rough and tough attitude ... i am done!  for today ... talking of your precious sports related and food related hilarities and amazingness ...

on a side note, i am planning on adding a couple pages to the blog, including 'dreams', 'musings', and 'jobs' ... all of which are separate forums to discuss their namesakes ... i hope you join me and by join me i mean read and perhaps comment or share with the rest of the universe on other social media outposts like facebook and through gmail, wink wink ... guys the ultimate goal here is that i go head to head with gwen knapp in the sf chron and overtake her as niners beat writer! ... they can even dress me up as a lady and i can be more cutting edge than her as the first transvestite beat writer ... suck on that knapp!  Also, i would like to battle tony kornheiser on pti, or at least be interviewed ... this is for another blog, but i have the whole conversation already mapped out in my head ... mostly, tony and i become best friends and do everything together after our first meeting because two kindred souls finally meet in a moment of destiny and true brilliant glory, but than tony gets jealous of me of course for being not only a jewboy but ... ok, i will save that also for the later post ... anticipation rises, rosenthal reads on in desparation to find out what comes next ... i see it all! ... dresnick never gets his giants tanctop back because i have already consumed it in a ritualistic distruction of all things giants 2011 season related including friends and family, so jack you will be consumed next... i joke of course, your non carb diet probably makes you too chewey ... see, that is where i am at ... inevitably, cannibalism and the consumption of my friends ... you drove me here, my devoted followers, with your lack of awe and zeal for this blog ... !!!

goodnight, and good morning ... more later, including, 'When I had sex with a prositute, but not for money', 'I still wet the bed ... but rarely now!' and of course, 'I'm a product of $200 K for college!'. 

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the topics you discuss in the final paragraph. Should be solid stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ENCOURAGEMENT!" as the yoga instructor from couple's retreat, the snubbed should be acadamy award winner, would say! Thanks Krem, another reason to stay tuned to the incredible adventures of food-sports blogorama! btw, marceles whiley on a roller coaster in todays nfl live ... too good for words. big man, meant for being two legs on land!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw krem and all readers, 'join' the site and be a 'follower' - the more followers i get, the better the chance gwen knapp will see me on her scope and inevitably be forced into a journalistic premier duo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben, please give me my tank top back.

    ReplyDelete