Welcome, Join me my friends, become a 'follower' and help me reach my goal of raising enough awareness of my blog that journalist premier Gewn Knapp is forced to accept my writers dual, the winner to be named once and for all 49ers official beat person.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

too racey for reading ...

I had written an impassioned entry for today in the middle of the night early before dawn, but due to its graphic and racey nature my executive editor, Marite Xavier, has strongly suggested me not to post ... also, my parents and I believe some young children are now reading my blog ... so, instead I have ... drumroll ... cats with hats!!! ... wait, no ... i have this (and for those of you dedicated and intrigued readers, I will send you an exclusive of my blog entry if you email myself at food.sports.life@gmail.com asking me to do so) --

myself waxing philisophically and playing with the video on Marite's camera phone (actually, video is not working so here is a picture of the woman down the street who constantly cleans her front area which is about five square feet) -


and ... homeless people in the park playing guitar, passing around a dubbie, drinking some 40s and one guy sounding an awful lot like Cheech from Cheech and Chong (and video is still not working so here is a picture of them bantering and passing the old e) --


Marite, excecutive director, insists that I include something about food and sports in every entry, so ... here it is, drumroll numero dos ... I ate some food today and watched some sports!!!  Ok, ok, shes says I should invite you into my life and day to day more, to which I insist you (the reader) has no interest in doing so and it would probably just make them feel bad for all of humanity ... but here we go ...



Lions, and Tigers and Bears ... oh my, Bears got trumped and are garbage now with so many injuries ... I made a killer pork shoulder stew with vegetable oil, water, garlic, onions, fresh heirloom tomatoes (which are on discount for cheap because it is the end of the season big last harvest), russet potatoes, basil, oregano, salt, pepper, and carrots ... cheap and good ...

Harbaugh however you spell it looked good in post day interview ... watched intermitantly as I watched Kardashian wedding special part 2 -- and did so by my own devices ... in the other room from Marite while she watched exclusively ... but i did have vested interest in whether scott would do something whacky and adorable or if kim might wear all three dresses at once in a hilarious but cathartic moment of vulnerability and insight into her true beauty and love for life, and family!  YEEEAAAHHH! 





2 comments:

  1. Please post more about the woman cleaning her front area (constantly!), which is about 5 square feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU HAVE MY GIANTS TANK TOP! I want it back. End of conversation.

    ReplyDelete